Frequently Asked Questions
Setup guide - [WorldNet UFB] TP-Link TL-WR941ND
The TL-WR941N/TL-WR941ND Wireless N Router integrates 4-port Switch, Firewall, NAT-router and Wireless AP. Powered by 3x3 MIMO technology, the Wireless N Router delivers exceptional range and speed, which can fully meet the need of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks and the users demanding higher networking performance.
1. Plug the router into a power source
2. Plug ethernet cable from internet source(modem, ONT) to internet port. You should already have internet connection with WorldNet. Plug one end of the provided ethernet cord into internet source(Ge1 port of ONT) and the other into blue ethernet port on the back of the 941ND.
3. Connect your PC to the router.
4. Go to the router's access page in your browser. Your browser should automatically take you to the Router set up page (viewed below) if not, type http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar. The default username and password is admin.
5. Start setup wizard.
Click Next, and then Choose WAN Connection Type page will appear. Select Dynamic IP and click Next.
Wireless Radio - Enable
SSID - Enter your wireless network name up to 32 characters long.
Region - New Zealand
Channel - The default channel is set to 6. (If you have a Wifi Analyzer tool then find least occupied frequency for best performance)
Channel Width - Auto.
After finishing all configurations of basic network parameters, click Finish.
6. Connect WIFI. Once above configurations are done. Next is to check the wireless connection.
Search SSID you set at step9 from the available wifi networks.
Enter wifi password configured at step 5 into popup window.
7. Congratulations!! You should now have a fully functioning and secure TP-Link TL-WR941ND router.