Frequently Asked Questions
Setup guide - [WorldNet UFB] Tenda AC10
AC10 leads the way in next generation routers, offering dual-band Gigabit wireless with all-new 802.11ac Wave 2.0 Wi-Fi. Its powerful 1GHz CPU and 128MB DDR3 provide the best performance in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. The 5GHz band works at up to 867Mbps, while the 2.4GHz frequency tops 300Mbps, serving an incredible combined bandwidth of 1167Mbps.
1. Plug router into a power source.
2. Plug Ethernet cable from internet source (modem, ONT) to Port4 (WAN) port.
You should already have internet connection with WorldNet. Plug one end of the provided Ethernet cord into internet source (modem, Activated port of ONT) and the other into Port4 (WAN) port on the back of the Tenda AC10.
3. Go to the router’s access page in your browser.
Open your browser(e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome Browser etc) and type http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
Then, you can see the Setup page. Please click the green button to start your setup wizard.
4. Set up your WIFI Settings
- Transmit Power : Click the “Transmit Power: Low” menu and change it to “Transmit Power: High”.
- SSID : Change the name of your WIFI network.(default : Tenda_XXXXXX)
- WIFI password : This is the WIFI authentication password. Please set it complicate enough to secure your WIFI network.
- Login password : This is the login password of your router. You can set this as you want.(e.g., admin)
5. Login configuration page.
Once the above configurations are done, the login page will come up.
Put the login password configured at step 4, you can see main status page.
6. Connect WIFI from PC.
Once above configurations are done, next is to check the wireless connection at your PC.
Put WIFI password you configured at step 4 into popup window.
You should now have a fully functioning and secure Tenda AC10 router.